Saturday 14 March 2015

www.jamespimm.com

Getting ready for opening in France:

I have finished my website for the painting studio in France, and when we went down, tried our door banners for size - they look great!

The feedback from family and friends has been positive. Some think I should remove the biography section, since it is all about my medical career, and there is not much about art. Well, I am sure this will change with time.

We are just waiting now to sell our motorhome - almost there - just waiting for a major service and MOT and habitation check. Then we can buy ourselves a LHD car to leave in France and use while we are there.

I still don't have a French mobile phone number, which I think I need, so today I was having a look to see if I can order a mobile on line. Probably but then we won't be there for delivery, so a catch 22 situation. We must wait.

I am painting a self portrait and one of a child to add to my portfolio of portraits for the gallery, hopefully these will be finished in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment